Austin, TX 2014 – 2015
Roscoe Properties is a property management company comprised of a team of experienced and dedicated professionals who provide services to owners of multi-family, retail and office properties in Central Texas. As the Director of Training directed a statewide Training Department and directly managed trainers and support staff.
- Reduced employee attrition by 30%. Worked with Director of Human Resources to insure appropriate employee onboarding as assimilation into company culture.
- Increased employee in class engagement by 50%. Using my extensive knowledge and experience in instructional design models and adult learning principles to ensure that ILT was job task focused and relevant.
- Consultative and collaborative style; developed and maintained effective working relationships across the organization. Demonstrated ability to effectively engage and influence all levels of staff and management.
- Increased the effectiveness of the corporate mentoring program by 30%. Redesigned the mentoring and coaching program for property management professionals. By conducting effective needs analysis, asking the right questions, recommending the right method for training, developing the programs, and then measuring the effectiveness.
- Had corporate responsibility for leading the company’s work in relation to education, training and professional growth applying a forward-looking approach to the development of the residential multifamily workforce.